The Geek Vape IM & Aero Mesh Coils (features the Super Mesh) are the newest coils for a selective of tanks on Geek Vapes incredible line-up, such as the Cerberus Tank, Aero Mesh, & Shield Tank. The Geek Vape Aero Mesh features mesh heating element, generating maximum contact with the juice laden cotton to create dense full clouds that will satisfy those attempting max flavor or cloud production. The Geek Vape IM Coils were initially introduced with the Illusion Mini Tank, also can accommodate the Shield Tank and the Aero Tank. Comes in a package of five replacement coils.
Geek Vape IM & Aero Mesh Replacement Coils Features:
- Aero Mesh Coil System
- IM Coil System
- Super Mesh Coil System
- 0.2ohm Super Mesh X1 Coil – Rated for 60-70W
- 0.3ohm Super Mesh X2 Coil – Rated for 30-45W
- 0.4ohm Super Mesh X2 Coil – Rated for 50-60W (New Version)
- 0.4ohm IM1 Coil – Rated for 40-60W
- 0.15ohm IM4 Coil – Rated for 60-80W
- Kanthal Wires
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Geek Vape Shield Sub-Ohm Tank – Part of the Aegis 100w Kit
- Geek Vape Aero Sub-Ohm Tank – Part of the Blade 235W Kit
- Geek Vape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank – Part of the Aegis Legend 200W Kit
- Geek Vape Cerberus tank
- SMOK TFV8 Baby Series
- SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.